It’s that time of the year … pumpkin everything. It’s beginning to finally feel like fall (takes a while in Texas) – football season is in full swing, the Austin City Limits Music Festival is going on, and you begin to see pumpkin recipes everywhere. I love this time of year!
Where have I been? Well, I’m a newlywed. Yep! Chris and I finally got hitched September 14th in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was such a wonderful time, and we enjoyed spending our honeymoon in Grand Cayman. I’ll upload some pictures when I have them so you can catch a glimpse of our special day.
In the spirit of this wonderful time of year, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pumpkin recipes that you can add to your fall menu lineup. Satisfy your craving for pumpkin with the following recipes!
11 Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Donuts from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Apple-Pumpkin Butter from yours truly
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin French Toast from With Style and Grace
- Grain-Free Marbled Pumpkin Chocolate Bars from Daily Bites
- Sesame Roasted Pumpkin Seeds from The Healthy Apple
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oat Pancakes from Cookie + Kate
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake from Jules Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Quinoa Pudding from yours truly
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Grain-Free Pumpkin Bread from Against All Grain
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Polenta with Tomatillo-Avocado Salsa from Gluten-Free Goddess
For those heading to Austin City Limits Music Festival this weekend, make sure and check out the marked gluten-free foods they have on their website.
Don’t miss a news announcement, giveaway or recipe! Subscribe to our Feed, follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Enjoy dining out? Download the Locate Special Diet mobile app for iPhone and Android and let us help you find gluten-free food and drink options (also vegan, vegetarian, local foods or paleo).