Howdy folks. Long time no see. I’ve missed you guys.
I’m still around. Since I finished grad school a few weeks ago, I’ve taken some time to just relax, reflect and work on finalizing the last minute details of our product (which should be launching soon).
As you can see from this pile of papers… we have been hard at work researching. Can you take a guess of what it is?
I’m not cooking this year for Thanksgiving so I’ve decided to provide you with a great roundup of gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes. Some are my recipes, others are recipes from some of my favorite gluten-free bloggers. Make sure and check out their blogs… you’ll find some special (and delicious) stuff.
Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup
- Olive Oil Pancakes (ATX Gluten-Free)…add fresh pumpkin puree to the batter for the ultimate pancake recipe.
- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash (ATX Gluten-Free)…WOW your guest with this beautiful presentation.
- Cranberry Ice Cream (Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free)… indulge in a healthy dessert.
- Quinoa Stuffing with Apples (ATX Gluten-Free)… skip the gluten-free bread stuffing and try out this special recipe.
- Raw Cranberry Sauce (Elana’s Pantry)…go Paleo with this simple sauce.
- Butternut Squash Pizza with Ricotta (ATX Gluten-Free)…a reader fav!
- Grain-Free Cranberry Walnut Granola (Daily Bites)…a great snack for a chilly day.
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Feta (ATX Gluten-Free)…brussels can be a magical ingredient!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing (Gluten-Free Goddess)….need I say more?
- Mushroom-Rye Stuffing (Silvana’s Kitchen)…loaded with flavor and easy to make.
- Butternut Squash with Ricotta and Thyme (ATX Gluten-Free)… butternut is my favorite squash.
- Cinnamon Poached Pears with Sorbet (With Style & Grace)…an elegant dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie (Gluten-Free Goddess)… a Thanksgiving staple.
- Gluten-Free Gravy/Bechamel (ATX Gluten-Free)… the best gravy you’ll ever try.
- Roasted Hazelnut Chocolate Spread (ATX Gluten-Free)…eat it by the spoonful.
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Enchiladas (Gluten-Free Goddess)…the perfect way to finish off those turkey leftovers.
- Apple Pumpkin Butter (ATX Gluten-Free)…once again, eat it by the spoonful.
- Baked Cinnamon Spice Donuts (With Style & Grace)…OMG yummy!
I hope you all have a fabulous and delicious Thanksgiving this year. I’ll be back after Thanksgiving with our product announcement and more recipes!